News Alert - In The News
Comment from Understand the Times:
History shows that the purpose of the Jesuits founded by Ignatius Loyola has always been to bring the Separated Brethren BACK to the MOTHER OF ALL CHURCHES based in Rome, Italy by hook or by crook.
Now, for many who were once called "Evangelical" and "Protestant," the "New Evangelization" program implemented by the Jesuits centuries ago is of NO importance. These apostates are no longer "Evangelical" nor do they "protest" anything that is unbiblical.
This following battle cry for the New Evangelization can best be described as "Jesuit Speak."
If you don't know what that term means, you can read about it in the book Nineteen Eighty Four that I read in 1964 and again in 1966. This will help you know what is happening as the Roman Catholic Church attempts to become the Mother of All Churches and help set up the "666" system that the antichrist will head up very soon.
November 29 - What the Catholic Church Must Do Regarding New Media
Here are some things that the Catholic Church must do if she wants to maximize her efforts in the New Evangelization. These are addressed to both leaders and laity. I know there aren’t a lot of pat answers to this stuff, but here are a bunch of them anyway.
- Become an expert in New Media.
- Learn, follow and participate in popular trends.
- Speak the language fluently.
- Forget the trends and be herself.
- Not pretend to be perfect, but…
- ...know that the truth she defends and protects is.
- Be not afraid…and take some chances.
- Assert her role as teacher and bulwark of truth.
- Be creative.
- Break the rules.
- Meet people where they’re at…
- ...they are online.
- Make the rules.
- Remember that she has more inside knowledge and experience in relating to the public (PR) than anyone and to…
- ...use that knowledge.
- Worry about what is cool.
- Build intimate relationships with her people.
- Lighten up about things.
- Get serious about things.
- Know that it’s not about New Media, it’s about the human person but…
- ...the human person is being formed and deformed by New Media.
- Let go of some things that don’t matter that much…
- ...hold tight to the things that do.
- Follow the example of others.
- Know that the devil is at war in New Media…
- ...join the war.
- Invest heavily in New Media…
- ...especially Catholic New Media run by lay persons.
- Remember new technologies are just a means, not an end…
- Realize that it IS a beauty contest and…
- ...that she’s been given the most beautiful things of all.
Read Full Article ....
Understand The Times is an independent non-profit organization in
Canada and the United States.
P.O. Box 1160